Terms of Service
Last updated on October 10, 2022
The Looti Terms of Service are effective for the Customer (“the Customer”) after the date of application and are by and between Looti SAS, a French corporation, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 90933665300011, with a place of business at 66 Avenue de Breteuil, 75007 Paris France, and the customer set forth in the online subscription process (“the Customer”) (each a “Party” and together with the “Parties”).
1. Use of Services 🧰
Looti ("Looti") provides its service via its jobtitlesai.com platform ("Looti Service"). Looti positions itself as a trusted third party to analyze your CRM data. Looti provides analysis services of your data sources in CSV format, in order to provide you with a clean and segmented list of your leads by their fields and roles. The Customer acknowledges and declares to have the necessary skills to understand Looti services and to ensure that the services offered by Looti are relevant and appropriate to its IT needs and infrastructure, particularly concerning its Data sources uploaded to and downloaded from Looti Services. Access to our website is permitted temporarily, and we reserve the right to withdraw or modify the Services at any time without notice. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your authorization to use the Services automatically and immediately terminates, and you must immediately cease using the Services and destroy any materials downloaded or printed from the Website or in connection with the provision of the Services.
2. Application ✅
2.1. Application and use process
Looti Services are available at the following address: jobtitlesai.com To use our service, the Customer must first have read and accepted these Terms of Service. To access and download its results, the Customer must upload a Data Source to Looti. The Customer must then enter an exact email address, which may be used by Looti to send notices relative to the Services. The upload of the Customer's Data Source to Looti constitutes express authorization given to Looti by the Customer duly authorized, to view and process CRM Data so Looti can deliver the Service.
2.2. Customer support
Technical support service is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or via an in-app chat as soon as the questions relate to the use of Looti Services.
2.3. Application Date
Any Customer who uses the Services after the coming into force of the amended terms and conditions is deemed to have accepted these modifications. These terms and conditions came into force on October 1, 2022.
2.4 Application Law
These general terms and conditions are governed by French law. In the event of any dispute regarding the validity, interpretation, and/or execution of these terms and conditions, the parties agree that the courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction, save conflicting mandatory rules of practice.
3. License and Payment 💳
Looti hereby grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to and license to access and use the Services for Customer's internal business purposes, all subject to the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service.
3.2. Payment & Pricing
We offer the Service on a “self-serve” basis and you will have the opportunity to select the amounts of credit you want to purchase. You can then carry out the transaction via Stripe. Looti has set a price of 0,01 cent per lead classified by our service. You must raise any disputes regarding Fees within 60 days from receipt of the (first) applicable invoice. Any disputes not waived within that time period shall be deemed waived.
4. Obligations 👋
4.1. Looti's obligations
Looti agrees to fulfill the contractual obligations for which it is responsible with loyalty and good faith. More specifically, Looti agrees, without this list being exhaustive, to :
- Provide Services in accordance with its business proposal; ● Inform the Customer in good time of any malfunction or interruption of services;
- Make every effort to limit malfunctions;
- Meet legal and regulatory obligations, especially concerning GDPR rules;
- Ensure and be able to justify, at the Customer's first request, the methods used to guarantee the security of Customer Data; However, the Parties expressly agree that Looti may collect and store Customer Data, in order to process them anonymously for R&D purposes and data calculation purposes and to improve its services.
4.2. Customer's obligations.
The Customer agrees to fulfill the contractual obligations for which he is responsible with loyalty and good faith. More particularly, the Customer agrees, without this list being exhaustive, to: ● Only make professional use of the Application; ● Communicate reliable and accurate data; ● Ensure GDPR compliance of its CRM Data; ● Inform Looti of any security breaches observed; ● In the event of non-compliance with these obligations by the Customer or one of his employees, Looti reserves the right to terminate the contract in accordance with the procedure detailed in this Terms of Service.
5. Liability 💁
5.1. Looti's responsibility
Looti is liable for the consequences resulting from its faults, failures, omissions, or errors, except if they are the result of a fault, failure, omission, or error of the Customer or one of its employees or in the event of force majeure. However, Looti cannot be held liable for the veracity of the CRM Data, whose content remains the responsibility of the Customer from whom they originate. Similarly, if a Customer has entered into and/or executed this contract without being duly authorized by, where applicable, his employer, instructing party, management company, executive bodies, etc., the said employer, instructing party, partner, management company, executive body, etc. may not hold Looti responsible, whatever the motive.
5.2. Customer's responsibility
The Customer acknowledges that he/she is responsible for the following :
- Being duly authorized by, when applicable, his employer, instructing party, management company, and executive bodies to fulfill his commitment with Looti and execute this contract;
- The harmful consequences of errors, faults, omissions, failures committed by him. The Customer is informed and accepts that the implementation of the Services requires him to be connected to the Internet and that the quality of the Services depends directly on this connection, for which he is solely responsible. Looti undertakes to carry out regular checks to verify the operation and accessibility of the Site. As such, Looti reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Site for maintenance reasons. Looti cannot be held liable for momentary difficulties or impossibilities in accessing the Site due to circumstances beyond its control, force majeure as defined in article 1218 of the French Civil Code, or due to disruptions in telecommunications networks. Looti does not guarantee Customers (i) that the Services, which are subject to constant research to improve their performance and progress, will be totally free of errors, defects, or faults, (ii) that the Services, being standard and in no way provided solely to a given Customer according to his own personal constraints, will specifically meet his needs and expectations. In any and all cases, the liability that may be incurred by Looti hereunder is expressly limited solely to proven direct damage suffered by the Customer.
5.3. Relationship of the Parties
The Parties are independent contractors. This Terms of Service does not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency, fiduciary, or employment relationship between the Parties.
5.4 Intellectual property
The systems, software, structures, infrastructures, databases and content of any kind (texts, images, visuals, music, logos, trademarks, databases, etc.) operated by Looti are protected by all intellectual property rights or rights of database producers in force. Any disassembly, decompilation, decryption, extraction, reuse, copying, and more generally, all acts of reproduction, representation, distribution and use of any of these elements, in whole or in part, without the authorization of Looti are strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal actions.